Saturday, December 31, 2011

I told you I wouldn't be long...that was last November, now December's almost gone...

Happy New Year's Eve, y'all! Sorry I've been MIA this week...it has been crazy around these parts! My camera has been missing since Christmas, though I'm sure it's around somewhere. It is just hiding. Not that I blame it, I feel that way some days, too. *wink*

I do have a couple of Bella cards that I haven't posted yet, so I hope you enjoy. I had to rely on my backup camera, but I will replace these photos when the other one shows up.

ETA: YAY! New photos! :)


This is a card I created using the Santa's Birdhouse image. Isn't it sweet? It was one I colored a LONG time ago, and pulled out for this card. It was colored on Bella's Bestest Paper with Copic markers of course, then cut and embossed with Labels 8 Nestabilities. While the die was still on, I sponged Crumb Cake and Soft Sky/Baja Breeze ink around the image. The patterned paper is from the Funky Christmas Collection from Crystal Wilkerson. My new favorite. Here's a closeup:


Here's the second card I created. This image is called SockaFellaBella...I can't find it on the site right now, but hopefully will be able to edit the link later.


It's another one of the images I colored long ago and cut out with Nestabilities. I used Liquid Applique on their hats, and Stickles on a few other bits of the image. I colored the seam binding with my BG05 Copic Marker so it matched PERFECTLY (love that!), then added some more Funky Christmas paper. And a closeup:







Well, that's about all I've got for now...I'll be back tomorrow to post my favorites for 2011. Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Both of these cards are fantastic. Wonderful colouring, love your paper choice as well as your layouts. Happy New Year Shannan!

Heather B said...

Two gorgeous cards!! I love that birdhouse image. Must look out for it at my local store!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!