Sunday, July 19, 2009

Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes, now, that's what you get for waking up in Vegas...

Hey, y'all, what's up? I hope you're having an awesome weekend. We've spent the day being lazy, except for doing some laundry. It's about to rain here, so hopefully it'll be a little cooler...it's about 93 right now. Blech!

So, I got my new stamps from Stamping Bella on Friday, and I spent a while yesterday coloring them all up...fun! I decided to use Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this week...I love her sketches. Here's my card.
I chose Gratty 'tude and her sentiment for this sketch. She was stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Emily sent me some of the Bella's Bestest paper that Linda and Paula have been raving about, and let me tell you...it's FABULOUS!!! It is sooo smooth and wonderful...I just want to sit and pet it. I'm totally in love!

I used a piece of my Urban Prairie paper from Basic Grey...it seemed to match my color combo the best. I also used my turquoise ribbon garter (from Stamping Bella, but it's out of stock right now) and my new EK Success Dotted Scallop border punch...how cute are those teensy scallops?

And here's a close-up:
Of course I had to add some Diamond Stickles, which works perfectly for Hope's Twisted Bella Challenge from last week. To accent the sentiment, I added a tiny Prima flower with a teensy black pearl from Kaiser Craft. So cute!

Well, I'm headed to fold some more laundry and maybe sneak back into my craft room. I hope you have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

Janetwmarks said...

Great card! Love the ribbon and brad addition.

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, she is just too cute!!

Lorie said...

Ack! She is ADORABLE! I completely love her hair and your entire card! :o)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Shes is so cute!!! Great card Shannan!!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Thanks for sticking that song in my head! How cute is this? I love Bella paper!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh my word! You're amazing girl. I love this.

Melissa said...

Oh, I love your card and coloring! Would you mind sharing what colors you used for her hair?

PurpleD said...

Wow, so precious, makes my heart melt! Lovely.

Karen Giron said...

This card ROCKS! I love that little image - she's so cute. I really like the brads over the circle too, fantastic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!