Friday, August 17, 2012

And any time you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain...don't carry the world upon your shoulders...

Happy Friday, y'all! How have y'all been? We have been running crazy getting ready to go back to school in a week...not like I'm counting. *wink*

I have a few more cards to share with you from the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges. This one features the new Strawberry Twine, Text Objects background stamp from Verve, and a cute little stamp set and papers from Basic Grey.
A closer look:
Next up is a clean and simple card with more Verve stamps:
I used two of the flowers from Abundant Blessings in bright colors, then stamped the sentiment from Fabulous You in black Versafine ink. Then I added some coarse crystal glitter to the flower centers.
Well, that's it for today...thanks so much for stopping by! I'll have more for you soon, I hope you have a great weekend!

Hey Friend Card:
Stamps: Text Objects (Verve), Basic Grey Birdies & Sentiment
Paper: Barely Banana, Basic Black, Kraft, White, Urban Prairie DP from Basic Grey
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Strawberry Twine (The Twinery), Circle Punch, Dimensionals, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Gel Pen

Fabulous Flowers Card:
Stamps: Abundant Blessings, Fabulous You (Verve)
Paper: White, Regal Rose
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Rosebud, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Quickie Glue Pen, Coarse Crystal Glitter

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!I love the layout on the birdie card esp!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are gorgeous, Shannan! Love the birdies... they just make me smile. And that CAS card is FABULOUS... just like you! :)

deb said...

I love this one! Very elegant but the splash of colors add something more!!
Thanks for sharing!
Debi

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!