Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well, I love her, and I love to fish...I spend all day out on this lake...

Hiya Sistahs! Long time no speak, I know...I have had a lot going on in my life, and I have missed y'all! But I am back now and kicking March off with bright, sunny card made with a new Stamping Bella image called Ramona Fishing. Check it out:


Isn't she CUTE?? I am in loveee with her and her hoodie...and her little heart...so adorable. She was stamped in Memento Black on Bella's Bestest Paper, of course, and colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is also included with the stamp, and it is embossed in white on the kraft strip. Here's a closeup:


I actually used the smallest die in the Grand Labels One set from Spellbinders to cut this image...I thought she looked cute flush to the edge of the card, don't you? To finish it off, I added some Ice Stickles and some Orchid Twine from The Twinery.

Well, that's it for me...thanks for stopping by today, and stay tuned for tomorrow's Bellariffic Friday post. Have a fabulous Thursday!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!