Friday, December 9, 2011

Shine a light through an open door...love and life I will divide...

Happy Friday, sistahs! It's Bellariffic Friday! This week our challenge was to create an all white card. I took this a little more literally than the other sistahs...I was afraid I'd get in trouble if I colored, but I guess not! *grin*

So my literal mind decided to create a card with some dimension and sparkle:


I used Isabelle Norris's Eclectic Butterfly on Print, and embossed in white on watercolor paper. I added a very pale blue wash to the butterfly so you could see the details, then I cut it out and covered it with crystal glitter. I added a row of glass pearl flatback embellishments (from Stamping Bella, but can't find them in the store right now) on my Fabriano notecard, which was brushed with a mixture of glue and coarse glitter. A closeup:


So sparkly...I love it. Don't forget to check out Bloggabella for more fabulous WHITE creations from the Babes and the Sistahood. Next week our challenge is a sketch! We would love for you to play along!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Beautiful! I love the bling! x

Robin McK said...

Hey Shannan!
Absolutely perfect - simple and so beautiful! Love your butterfly :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!