Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You've wrapped me around that cute little finger...you've made life a song...you've made me the singer...

Happy Tuesday, y'all! I'm here with another Skipping Stones Design card, and Cristina gave us a fab sketch to work with this week!


Here's my card using Timeless Textures, Victorian Summer, and Everyday Blessings:


I chose the butterfly from Victorian Summer for my focal image, and embossed it in white on bright purple cardstock and cut it out. I cut out a frame with Labels One Nestabilities out of some Pure Poppy DSP and blinged it up with some Nestabling from Want2Scrap. Here's a closer look:


My favorite pattern from Timeless Textures was stamped on the kraft panel in Antique Linen ink. I also added a little sentiment from Everyday Blessings in the bottom corner.

I hope you're having a fabulous week...Thanks for stopping by! Please check out all the gorgeousness from my fellow designers:

Cristina (Guest Sketch Artist)
Andrea (Guest Designer)
Karen (Guest Designer)
Stephanie
JoAnn
Karen
Wendy Price
Jingle
Katie
Wendy Jordan
Taylor
Kandi






6 comments:

Jingle said...

Shannan, I love this! The background looks amazing and I am loving that rhinestone frame!

Christy Lynn said...

I just watched Annie yesterday :) Pretty butterfly!

Lauren said...

This is very pretty! I love the unique color combination.

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Shannon!! Right now I am so addicted to white embossing powder!! I hope you have a good weekend!! Take care!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

hugs,
Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

babar said...

The stone you used around the butterfly sketch give more attraction to card..
custom credit cards
hotel key card

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!