Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a new dawn, it's a new day....it's a new life for me...and I'm feelin' good...

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful, safe, and fun New Year's Eve celebration. We stayed home and watched a movie...yeah, yeah, I know...we're old. *grin*

I'm in the process of a major cleanout of my craft room, so I still can't do any stamping, so I thought I'd do a recap of this year with my favorite cards. Here goes!


January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


I hope you enjoyed these! I also wanted to let you know that I will be back to posting and creating next week. Things have been a little crazy...our house is on the market and we're showing it a LOT, so it has to be kept supah clean. *ugh* But I'm soooo ready to be back in the swing of things...I have missed you all so much! So I raise my glass to you, my friends, and say "Here's to 2010!"

13 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OMG your moving?! When? Where? You better email me girlie! I want DEETS! LOL!!! Happy New Year and all of your cards this year have been incredible!!!!

LindaH said...

A wonderful selection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn B. said...

These are all beautiful. Good luck on your cleaning.. Have a safe and happy New Year.

Kim said...

Oh so happy to see a post from you! I love seeing all those cards - great reminders of those I've bookmarked to CASE :) Happy New Year!

Shelly said...

Happy New Year! You've been missed! Wishing you a year of health and happiness!

Libby Hickson said...

Happy New Year Shannan!! Wow 2009 was a year of fabulous cards on your blog! Can't wait to see what you'll cook up for us in 2010!! :-) And by the way... I'm still waiting for you to visit Austin... :-) Hey good luck with the house, we tried that a couple summers ago, keeping it constantly clean is HARD - I feel for you!!

Basement Stamper said...

I love May and August the most! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Peggy said...

Lookiung forward to "seeing" you again! Good luck with the house!
Happy New Year!

Sankari W. said...

Happy New Year Shannan!!!! What a lovely recap of all your fabulousness!!! Each one is simply awesome!!! WIshing you and your family the Happiest of NEwe Years!!!! Sending you big hugs, cheers and highfives!!!
Lots of love,
Sankari :)

Robin McK said...

I LOOOOVVVVVE the April and September cards! TFS

Betsy V said...

Happy New Year! Such pretty cards, Shannan. I can see why they're your favs! I think July and August are my favs of the group...but it's hard to choose. :-)

Betsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Anonymous said...

Missed you Shannan! It will be nice to have you back! Happy New Year's to you and your family! ;) Tracy

Taylor said...

You are SO SO SO amazing! I loved all of these cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!