Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So baby don't worry, you are my only, You won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down...

Hey, y'all! Here I am, FINALLY, with my card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #40. So sorry I'm late! I have been super sick ever since coming home on Thursday...I totally thought it was the flu, but the dr says it's just a virus. Blech!! Anywho, I dragged myself into my stamp room to make a card, so you all better like it! *wink* Here's this week's sketch:


And here's my card, using my FAVORITE new Verve Release, You Rock:


See what I mean? Isn't that a fabulous stamp? I LOVE IT!! You can see all the fabulous new Verve releases HERE.

So, I knew I wanted to use this set, and I knew I wanted to use bling. Then I remembered this fabulous glittery striped paper I picked up at The Crafty Scrapper on my last visit. YAY! (Too lazy to go see who makes it right now, sorry.) It was a perfect match to Tangerine Tango, which I had scraps of on my desk, so I matched it up and created this card. I'm too pooped right now to give you all the gory details, so I hope you'll forgive me and go check out Mercy's Blog along with the other Muses:
As always, we'd love for you to play along with us! Don't forget to use the keyword MTSC40 when uploading to a public gallery. Have a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

Beate said...

Wonderful card, Shannan! It totally rocks. Did you stitch around your paper strips?

Hugs and smiles

Danni said...

Super card!!

DeeDee said...

So cute! Love the stamp. :)

Julie said...

Oh Shannan this is FANTASTIC! I love the colors and the stamps! Super cute! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Love it, girlie!!! Hope you're on the mend soon!!

Unknown said...

shannan...this is fantabulous! i knew you wuld love that new verve set...as soon as i saw it i thought of you! amazing card! love that dp, and the stitching looks wonderful!

i am so happy to have youas part of my team...YOU ROCK!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so cute, Shannan! Love the bright, fun colors!

Suzy Tyler said...

This card ROCKS! Love your bright colors!

AJ said...

love this Shan!! and hope you are better now!! ;)

Pam Speidel said...

So glad you're feeling better Shannan and my sincere sympathy in the loss of your dear friend. As always, your card ROCKS!

Donna Baker said...

wowee! this card is spectacular!! I love the shine, the stamp is awesome & your stitching is perfection!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!