Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bellariffic...Monday!

Hiya sistahs! I am sneakin' in with my Bellariffic Friday card from last week when I was a sicky. Ebrubella had this fab sketch for us...


I stayed pretty true to the sketch, just mirrored it. Here's my card using BaYkahbella:



Isn't she fun? I love her "feathered" hair...*wink* I also used a bit of the French Script stamp from one of Isabella Norris's sets on the background. I colored her with Copics (on Bella's Bestest Paper, of course), then added Glossy Accents and Stickles. Here's a closer look:


I used a bit of the Picadilly line from Basic Grey, as well as a yummy embossing folder to accent the base layers. The ribbon is silk from May Arts, but I crinkled and aged it with brown ink before wrapping around some twine and tying a button bow. I thought this would be a fun birthday card, but great for Thanksgiving, too!

Thanks for stopping by today...OH!!! Before I go, I must mention...did you read Emily's blog today?? She surprised all of us with a little release today...eek!!! All of the new goodies are HERE. And you can check out THIS POST to see all of the other fabulous creations inspired by this sketch. This Friday's theme is FREE FORM...so no excuse not to play along!! OK? *wink*

I hope you have a fabulous day!





1 comments:

paula said...

I think she is the most festive happy little baker I have seen in quite a while. Man, I love the way you did up her cupcake and the added dots on her apron. Another thing that just struck me...her hair reminds me of the mom on 'That 70's Show' lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!