Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Not only green when summer's here, but also when 'tis cold and drear...O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging...

Happy Wednesday, y'all!! How's your week going so far? I'm home with a couple of sick kiddos, but I thought I'd post a card that I made last week for this week's Viva la Verve Sketch. Click on the sketch below to visit the challenge thread.


Here's my card, using the gorgeous O Christmas Tree set:


I recently picked up this gorgeous paper from Simple Stories and thought it would be perfect with my Verve...love it! I stamped the wreath in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored the flowers with Copic Markers. Then I added some glitter, Stickles, and Glossy Accents, and popped the bow up on dimensionals. Here's a closeup:


I also used some Nestabilities for the shapes on my card, as well as some Copic dyed seam binding to finish it off. Don't forget to play along with the Viva la Verve Challenges...you can see them all HERE. There's some new Verve in town, and you could win some of your own! Thanks for stopping by today...have a fabulous one!



1 comments:

Heather B said...

Your cards are such a work of art. I keep meaning to come play the Verve challenges, but then forget somehow! One of these days....Thanks for sharing your work. I just love coming by to admire it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!