Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I chased the chicken and Pete hit 'em from the side...and me and Pete suppered on a home made chicken pot pie...

Hey peeps! Welcome to Tuesday (aka Texas Tuesday), which has become apparently my weekly blogging day. I so appreciate you coming to visit me.

This past Saturday I taught a Copic Basics class at The Crafty Scrapper, and just realized I didn't share the samples here on my blog.






We used images from the Cowgirl Up!, Beach Bum, & Crazy for Chickens sets illustrated by my friend Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs. My class was fabulous, and my students were awesome...what a talented bunch! We had a blast.

Anyway, I have to run...I'll be back Thursday with my Verve Project Parade post. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Carisa said...

awww, those are so cute & perfect for a class!

colleen said...

OMG... how adorable!!! Love your cards AND your coloring!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Those are adorable cards Shannon! Great coloring! Tts

Anonymous said...

All 3 are perfect! Love 'em!

Ida said...

Cute cards! Anna's images are so much fun.
Hey, I posted a card after being inspired by your Texas challenge from last week. You can view it here if you'd like:
http://faithartistry.blogspot.com/2010/05/bc152-theres-new-sheriff-in-town.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!