Hey, y'all! I'm hereeeeee....yes, I know...things have been crazy, and I have been neglecting y'all. I miss you, too! Oh, and thanks to everyone who weighed in on my last post. I am still working on getting the kraft background on there...I'm not very HTML savvy and haven't quite figured out how to keep the middle section white and put kraft on the sides. Wish me luck!
Anywho...it's the 3rd Tuesday in May, which means it's Texas Tuesday again! I only had a few minutes, so I whipped up this cute little 3.5" x 5" notecard using some images from The Cat's Pajamas and a sentiment from somewhere I can't remember. How's that for being specific?
Card Size: 3.5" x 5"
1. Stamp Sprinkle first in Memento Black on Kraft
2. Mask Sprinkle and stamp the "town" behind her
3. Add color with Prismacolor Pencils without blending.
4. Mat the image panel with black, punch the bottom with the Scalloped Scallop punch.
5. Stamp sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black onto Vintage Cream card base
6. Adhere image panel to card base.
Don't forget to hop on over and see what Geeta, Linda, Betty & Mark are sharing this week...Libby is on holiday (love saying that, I feel like Bridget Jones), but she will be back soon! She will also be posting the Texas Tuesday Round-Up next Tuesday, so if you want to play along, you still have time! Here's where you need to link your card up to be included in the Round-Up.
Thanks for moseyin' by...have a fabulous day!