Friday, December 26, 2008

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we're just one big family...

I hope you are all having a wonderful time celebrating the holidays with your friends, families, and loved ones. I know we are! We're off for Round 6 of celebration...such fun!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes...30 wasn't so bad (yet...). My favorite comment was from Suzanne who said, ---remember, if 50 is the new 40 then 30 is the new 20! I love the way you think, girl! *wink* I did get spoiled rotten...my dad even ventured into The Crafty Scrapper (my LSS) to get me a gift certificate! WAHOO! And I have a new thing to learn...hubby bought me a guitar! I have always wanted to learn to play, but it's kind of intimidating not knowing how and having this gorgeous instrument to play on. Wish me luck!

Hugs to all of you...I just wanted to pop in and say hi to all my blogging friends and that I'm excited to get back into the swing of stamping and creating and chatting with you all. Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANNAN!!!!!
LUCKY GIRL to get a nice guitar! i used to play classical acoustic, but i've forgotten now!! you can do it!

Jackie Pedro said...

Happy Birthday, Shannan!!! I remember being 30....I think!! Glad you had a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! :)

Ellie said...

BIIIGGGEESST hugs to you love! Happy Bday darling :) hey its true 30 is the new 20 didn't you know thats why I'm only 23 years young :) lol


-Ellie

Lori A. said...

Happy Birthday, YOUNG lady! :)
BTW, I was in Waxahachie recently for the Victorian Festival and I visited the Crafty Scrapper - WOW! Boy was that heavenly. We don't have any LSS' up here in Mansfield...just Michael's. She even told me they would be carrying Bella's in the new year! Woohoo! :)

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Hey girl! Happy Birthday! Enjoy the guitar! And remember the little people when your famous! :)

Christi Flores said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!! I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to text you or anything but you know how Christmas is. I'm glad you had a good one and how cool about a guitar. We have a guitar and bass that Todd never picks up. LOL Maybe I can learn to play bass and we can start a band! LOL :)

SKT said...

I just like the fact that you will always be older than me!!! HAHAHAH Happy Belated! Love ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!