Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Sorry, that song just popped up in my head. I had a great day, because today, I became an Aunt for the first time!!!!!!!! Keegan was born tonight at 6:44 p.m., and he's absolutely beautiful!! While we were waiting for him to arrive, I thought I'd bring some stuff to color. I just got my very first Bellas, and I love them!
This one is Daintybella, and I chose her because she really reminds me of my sister. These stamps are so much fun to color, especially with my Prismacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits. I picked up this paper at Recollections today, isn't it *adorable*?! This card is for my sis to celebrate a brave step of faith she made this week that resulted in a great new job! YAY, Shelley! The layout is from last week's Sketch Challenge on SCS.
Stamps: Daintybella by Stamping Bella, Cheers and Skinny Oval by A Muse
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Serene Flowers/Orange Magnolia paper by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Ribbon, Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, Prismacolor Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits, Pop Dots

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Awesome card, love the paper, love the bella, love the layout. You ROCK! Congratulations, Auntie!

Kendra Hernandez said...

this is sooooo cute shannan! I love it! awwwww Auntie Shannan! :) Congrats! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!