Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Aggie PMSabella

For some reason this chica looks like a college girl to me...you know the type. Sits around and eats everything in sight without gaining a pound. *Those were the days* (sung in my best Edith voice). So I colored her while waiting for my new nephew, and added some A&M colors just for Peyton. And I also thought she needed a cool black rug, so I drew that in there. I just love how my bellas pair up so nicely with my new A Muse sentiments. I'm trying to get around to using them all...I'm doing good! I've done more stamping this week than I have in the last 2 weeks. It's nice to know that someone is looking at my stuff, and especially nice when I get such sweet comments! {hugs!}
Stamps: PMSabella, Spendiferous Day by A Muse
Cardstock: Basic Black, So Saffron, Bravo Burbundy, SU Shimmer White, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir, White Craft
Accessories: Primas, Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits, Making Memories Bling Brads, Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Pop Dots, Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls A4 Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Awww... isn't she cute? I do remember those college days, although I was usually to busy to curl up on the couch very often. I did do my fair share of eating back then, though. Lots of midnight runs to the snack machine for a Dr. Pepper and a 3 Musketeers bar, back when I was a size 5! Those WERE the days! LOL!

Pegg S said...

What a fun bella!! :) I love your coloring-- how do you like the Prisma/Gamsol on the shimmer paper? I haven't tried it - may buy some paper from Cindy @ My Inky Fingers to try out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!