Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hello, it's me... I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet...

Hey, y'all! It has been about 3 1/2 years since I've updated my blog...I almost forgot how. So much has happened, and I'm sure I'll do a "catch-up" post, but for now, I have a fabulous baby girl card to share since they have all made their way to their destinations. Yes, I made 55 of these...and can I say...ONLY for my sister *grin*

 I stamped this image from an old Stampin' Up set called Buggies & Booties in black ink and colored it with Copics. Which have been sitting in my closet for 3 years and are still in working order. Totally amazing. Anyway, here's a closer look:
And here's a semi-current photo of my boys and me. Caleb will be 16 next week, Cole is 13, and Dean is our newest addition. He's now 2 years old.
Anyway, there is so much I want to share, but I'll save it for another day...just wanted to say hi, and I'm BAAAAAACCCCKKK!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!