Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh, it doesn't show signs of stoppin'...and I brought some corn for poppin'...

Happy Monday, y'all! How was your weekend? Mine was short...too much to do and not enough time...story of my life! I did find some crafty time Sunday night, and I pulled out another Clean and Simple sketch to play with.


I knew I wanted to use my new Let it Snow stamp set from Maya Road that I picked up at The Crafty Scrapper a while back, and I also wanted to play with Crystal Wilkerson's new Funky Christmas collection...I am head over heels for this paper!! I re-sized each one to 5"x5" and printed them out onto double sided brochure paper...so fabulous. Here's what I came up with:


Isn't that so fun? I stamped the snowflake in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder. After layering the two coordinating papers on the smaller white square, I punched a circle out to create a window for my snowflake. Then I added the sentiment from Verve's Ornamental Christmas set on a banner from my die-cut stash. Here's a closeup:


I couldn't resist adding a little bit of Diamond Stickles...everything's better with a little bling. *grin* I will be back tomorrow with another Skipping Stones Design sketch card, so try not to miss me too much. Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have a fabulous day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!