Friday, October 14, 2011

They did the mash...the monster mash...

Happy Friday, y'all! Yep, I'll be around even more these days, so get used to it! *wink* Being back with da Bella means Bellariffic Fridays once more! Our theme this week was Halloween, so I created a little treat bag. These turned out so cute, I'm thinking I might need to make a version of these for Cole's class party at the end of the month!


I decided to stamp Monstah Bash on a canvas tag in black Stazon ink. I colored the monstahs carefully with Copic Markers and added some Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents. The treat bag was stamped with the Put Your Party Hat On sentiment as a background, then I added some paper from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda paper pad. Here's a closer look:


To finish off the tag I threaded some ribbon through and tied a button around it with crochet thread. The bag was sealed using my Tiny Attacher (love that thing!), and the tag was adhered with Scor-Tape. Quick and cute!

Speaking of cute...Em surprised us with a mini-release on Tuesday, and FREE SHIPPING!! Check out THIS POST for all the details and yummies!! With that, I am off for now...don't forget to check out Bloggabella for all the other fabulous creations from da Babes & da Sistahood. Have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Shannan this is so cute, I love the idea of stamping your image on a canvas tag. Super cute !!

Leslie said...

Welcome back! This is sweet and the funny thing is I was thinking of using that image today too! I love your project, especially that cute ribbon/button bit!!

paula said...

Hey sistah!! I got ya all linked up again and I love how ya'll were pulling out the Monstah Bash. Hmmmm, mine was gone from it's sleeve. I think they moved away? I dunno what happened, but will have to fix that. LOVE the material tag, you are so crafty in Texas!! hehe

Dana White said...

You know we missed that Texas Y'alls!! Welcome back!! What a great idea love the tag & I'm sure Coles class would think these treat bags are awesome

Kristie W. said...

Love the canvas tag, so cool!!

Robin McK said...

Hey Shannan!
Great minds think alike - I used this image too! I love this little bag, and that canvas tag is so awesome!

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE!!! Love that adorable image!!! (=

wendyp said...

loving the stamping on the canvas tag!!! Adorable!

Pauline said...

Shannon,welcome back! OMG how cute is this tag, and to do it on canvas!! Awesome job,love it!

Taylor said...

Shannan, you SO knocked my socks off with this one - holy toads!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!