Fun, right? I was determined to be good and not "alter" the sketch, at least my first time around. *wink* I was feeling very pink, so I made a little card/gift combo using the Bras Volume 1 set.
1. Stamp bra & hanger images in black ink on white cardstock.
2. Cut circle and black mat with circle dies.
3. Color bra with markers & sponge edges of circle with fuchsia ink.
4. Add glitter to trim on bra and adhere to black circle mat.
5. Stamp background in fuchsia ink on lighter pink cardstock & sponge edges.
6. Mat with black cardstock and adhere to kraft panel.
7. Tie bow with silk ribbon and fiddle with it for way too long.
8. Adhere circle image to base with foam dimensionals.
9. Adhere kraft base layer to 5.25" square white card base.
10. Round corners of white card base.
Here's a closer look at the main image panel on the card:
The treat is packaged in glassine bag with decorative panel adhered with Scor-Tape. Carried over background stamping and sponging, and added sentiment from Bras Vol 1 in black ink. Pink panel was cut from Big Scalloped Circle die, then cut to have 3 scallops on each side.
Please go visit my friends at the Skipping Stones Design Blog to see all the projects the design team has created for you. There's even a chance to win $5 off anything in the store, so check it out! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Bras Volume 1, Timeless Textures
Paper: Kraft, White, Black, Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Pink Silk Ribbon, Nestabilities, Foam Dimensionals, Fruit Punch Stickles, Melon Mambo & Pink Pirouette Markers, Corner Rounder