Friday, July 31, 2009

You got me beggin' you for mercy...why won't you release me...

Happy Friday, y'all! Sorry I haven't posted much this week...I've been a bizzy bee! We had a rare family dinner out tonight and it was soooo yummy and so nice to not have to do dishes. Ahhh...but alas the kitchen fairies did not come visit while I was gone, so there's more to be done here. *sigh*

So it's Friday, and that mean's it's time for me to show you my Bellariffic Friday card for this week! Our sketch was from Lindabella.


Of course I had to *ahem* alter it a bit. Here's my version, using Addy'tude is on Top of the World:



Isn't that fun? I really had a blast with this one. So, if you tilt your head to the left, and close one eye, you *should* be able to see the sketch, right? Lots going on this week! I stamped Addy in Memento Black ink on Bella's Bestest Paper and colored her with Copic Markers. I then blinged up the image with Diamond Stickles, Crackle Accents, Diamond Glaze, and Liquid Applique. The image was cut out and mounted on 2 layers of my Labels Four Nestabilities, with some piercing around the edge of the black mat.

My card base measures 5 1/4" square, with a base layer of Baja Breeze matted with Riding Hood Red. I embossed part of the Baja Breeze panel with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and sponged the edges with Baja Breeze ink. The main panel is from the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding collection, matted with a Riding Hood Red scalloped edge. Before mounting the main image on dimensionals, I tied a little bow with some Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon.

I then stamped the sentiment that comes with Addy in black ink, and cut and embossed it and a black layer with my Oval Nestabilities. I cut one edge down so it would be flush with the main image, then popped it up on dimensionals. Then I added some more Diamond Stickles to the edge of the white oval. The finishing touch was a few Crystal BonBons...love those things!

Well, that's about all for me today...don't forget to check out Emily's blog for eye candy from the rest of the Babes and the Sistahood. And don't forget about free shipping...details are HERE.

Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comments:

LindaH said...

Hey you are right...tilt my head and close one eye and the sketch is perfect...LOL! I love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!