Friday, July 31, 2009

And I raised my hand as if to show you that I was yours...that I was so yours for the taking...

Hey, peeps! Yep, I'm back again...I have one last card to show you! For Emily's birthday, Christy Croll (genius behind the Tiddly Inks and Huggabuggs and 'Tudes) designed this beautiful image for her as a surprise. Together, Christy, Nicky and I organized a deluge of cards to be sent to Em as a surprise. It was so funny when she finally realized what happened...you can read the post HERE.

Anywho, I remembered that I never actually made a birthday card for Em. BAD SISTAH! So after much begging and pleading, she finally released this image in stamp form yesterday, called Queen for a Day. Perfect time for a card! Even if it is a bit late....*sigh*

Isn't she adorable? This was made ESPECIALLY for Em, who loves pink, green, and black. And she allllllways wears black. And her glasses have bling on the corners. So here she is! Taylor's Sketch Challenge from today was perfect, so I went with that. Of course I had to use my Dotted Scallop edger punch again. I hope she likes it!

Ok, sistahs, I have to go cook dinner and do some laundry. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Christy Croll said...

EEEEKKK! That is perfect!!! :) Almost exactly what I had in my mind. :)
And better late than never, right? :) Thank you again for organizing all that for Em. It was marvelous. :)

Anne Harada said...

Wow! What a great gift and honor!! I love this image!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!