Friday, November 14, 2008

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling...

Hey, y'all! Welcome to another Sketch for You to Try! So sorry I'm late posting...I had a Copic Class this morning that came too early! *grin*

Gotta make this short and sweet, cause I'm headed to San Antonio to see Julianna in a musical. Can't wait! Here's my card:
I used the Verve Plain Jane Philippians 4:13 stamp and cut & layered it with my nestabilities. I am sooo proud of my stitching on here...look how straight it is!!! GO ME! *wink* Anywho, I thought this was a nice, bright cheery "You can do it" kind of card. Hope you like it!

To see more goodies with this sketch, check out cards from my stampin' friends Jen and our guest Becca, Amy R, Amy S, Carole, and Susan. Don't forget to use the keyword SFYTT when you upload to SCS so we can all see your cards. Have a fabulous weekend!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Way cute! And your stitching is awesome! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Shannon! Love the sponging and your stitching!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVE that stitching!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Awesome stitching!!
--Becca

Karen W said...

Beautiful and I hope the musical was wonderful!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Just beautiful...hope you had a wonderful time at the musical!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Bright and beautiful, Shannan! Can't wait to hear about Julianna's musical!

Amy Sheffer said...

Totall nice, bright, and cheery! Love this, Shannan. Hope your Copic class went well and that you had a great time at Julianna's musical!

Amy Rohl said...

Shannan, I love love love this color combo! It's just pop, pop, poppin'!

Sara said...

Very pretty!! I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. I've been following it for awhile. And I so love the name of it. If you visit my blog I've left something there for you. It's in the post for this evening 11/17
Thanks

SKT said...

Hey girl! I just asked you to send me your blog address on Facebook....but I did a little searching and found you myself! LOL I LOOOOVE all the stuff you do! I still havent done the kit you sent me! I should just send it back and have you do stuff FOR ME! Love ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!