Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey little girl on a spending spree...I don't come cheap but the kisses come free...

Hey yall! I'm sorry for not posting my Sketch for You to Try...it's still on my desk in pieces. I had a project to finish last night and didn't get to it, so hopefully tonight!

It has been pretty busy with non-stamping things around my house, but that better change - I have LOTS of Christmas presents to make!

I do have a Bella card to show you today. I'm teaching Copic classes at The Crafty Scrapper starting in January (you can see the class schedule HERE), and this is one of the three cards we'll make in the first class.
I used my new obsession, Bo Bunny Double Dot paper. YUMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I stamped Cosmobella in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers, then cut her out with my Rectangle Nestabilities. I also added some Diamond Stickles to her 'Tini. So cute!

The edges of the DP were sponged with Ranger Distress Walnut Stain ink, and after I added some stitching, I layered some wide lace trim around the card. The finishing touch was a crochet flower from My Mind's Eye and the Happy Birthday Sentiment.

I have something much requested coming up tomorrow....a thorough tutorial, so stay tuned!!

9 comments:

SKT said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too cute!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!!!! Definitely going to check out your Copic schedule! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Girl she is so cute! Wish I lived closer...would love to take a copic class with you..Your title cracks me up. I bet you have the best sense of humor!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family..chris

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute...I for one can't WAIT for tomorrow!!

Kimmie said...

Beautiful card. What kind of black ink do you stamp with and what kind of white paper are you using? I'm loving my copics, but not the bleeding - ya know?

Laura said...

Looks fabulous!

Heather "Hev" said...

This is very cute!!
I had a giggle at your title lol

Stamp and Smile said...

I love the lace!! And your sewing too... FABULOUS girl!! Smiles... :)

Anonymous said...

So cute, Shannon! LOVE the lace and flower!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!