Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh, give me a home....where the buffalo roam...

Howdy, yall! I just wanted to check in today and show you a real quick card. I always stalk the TCP Tuesday challenges, but hardly ever have time to play. So last night I saw the sketch on Leigh's blog and thought, I can do that one!

I pulled out my Havin' a Pow Wow set (love that one!) and stamped the little cowboy dude in Brilliance Black on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White paper. Then I colored him with Copic markers and did a little shadow under him before cutting him out with my rectangle nestabilities and adding a scalloped mat. The larger rectangle panel is Tangerine Tango cardstock matted to a white layer, then run through the Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder and sponged with Chocolate Chip ink. I thought the little photo corners added a fun touch, as well as the chocolate ribbon and stitching. The sentiment was embossed with Ranger White embossing powder.

I do have to say that I love the colors that ended up on this one, and I quite like how it turned out! *grin*

Have a fabulous Wednesday, and don't forget about What's Up Wednesday in the MFT Forum tonight. I may be a little late (the boys have a costume party!) but I'll be there!

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! I love it!! That stitching is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannan this is so cute! I think I could do a 'boy' card with this stamp...I am so male challenged! lol

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE THIS STAMP! So cute! Great job as always!

Jennifer Scull said...

he is priceless! makes me smile to see this!

Alma de la Rosa said...

YEE! HAW! You are rocking it, BABBBEE!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I love, love, love this one. His shadow is just perfect and all the texture and stitching makes me smile!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!