Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh happy day, when Jesus washed, he washed my sins away...

Happy Saturday! So sorry my post is late...I've been trying to post from my phone and it wasn't working!

Here's my Sketch for you to try card today...it was pretty tough actually! I think I'm suffering from "Mojo-a-go-go" as Janine says. So I pulled out an image I already had colored, some Daisy Bucket paper, and it finally worked!

 
I used my new Elzybells stamps...Daisy Canopy and Everyday Greetings
Everyday Greetings is a great set with individual words to create your own sentiment.

Make sure you check out Jen's card, as well as Bonnie (our guest for this month), Amy S (our newest DIRTY GIRL!!!), Amy R, Carole, & Susan. If you upload to SCS, don't forget to use the keyword SFYTT so we can all see your creations!

14 comments:

Amy said...

where the heck ya been girl???? I've missed you! Love your card this week, the colors are FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Amy Rohl said...

Oh Shannan, your central image is colored so beautifully and the sparkles are just perfect! Love the flower belly too!

Amy Sheffer said...

Soooooooo cute!! I love the sweet image and the fun colors!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, Shannan!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! The mojo is definitely working!

Unknown said...

Such a cutie card! Very cheery! :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a sweet little peep!! Love the bright colors:)

Bonnie said...

There you are!! I gave up yesterday and then this morning we had to do corn.....blech...Luv, luv, LUV your card Shannan! Those yellows just pop!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wouldn't say your mojo is gone... this is adorable!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! I don't think your mojo has went anywhere!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...very sweet indeed! I love that little chickie image! So cute with the stitched panels!

Stacey said...

Bright, cheerful and totally gorgeous ~x~

Bethany Paull said...

How cute are these full sized Elzys. Love how you did it up in such bright colors.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! I love it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!