Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken...your best friend always sticking up for you, even when I know youre wrong

Hey peeps! Sorry my MFTeaser is so late...it has been crazy busy! Again! I know I keep saying that, and I'm sure you're all feeling the same way. Anywho...

It's time to show you a new set, which will be available from My Favorite Things on Wednesday night after the Cocktail Party in the Forum. The set is called Bunny Slippers, and it's adorable! I don't have a really good Get Well set, so this fits the bill perfectly!

I used Cindy's MFT Sketch for this week. This card measures 5 1/4" square, so that will give you an idea of the size of the image. I used Daisy Bucket Sweet Marabella collection papers with touches of Prism cardstock. I love the bright colors, and the orange and green just look awesome together.

Ok, so housekeeping....I have seen several requests on forums for stampers and bloggers to list the specific colors of Copic markers they use on each project. Sometimes this is just a few, other times it's a big long list, which is why I haven't done it. Is that something you'd like to see? Let me know, ok?

Back to stamps! Don't forget to join us for the MFT Cocktail Release Party HERE on Wednesday, July 2nd from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. July marks MFT's 2nd birthday, and Kim's 40th, so we'll be celebrating all over the place!

*$2.00 US shipping for orders under $40, and for Intl orders and US orders over $40, they'll receive the same $2.75 discount until July 15th.

*FIRST 50 orders will receive a full sized stickles glitter glue!

*The Girl Who Wants It All special for the July Collection is $49.95.

Can't wait to see you there!!

Stamps: Bunny Slippers (My Favorite Things)
Paper: PTI White, Prism Suede Brown Dark & Intense Kiwi, Daisy Bucket DP
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Diamond Glaze, Primas, Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer, Ticket Corner Punch, Stickles, Pop Dots, Vintage Brad

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love this card!! That paper is gorgeous!! As far as Copic colors if it's a pain I wouldn't do it but if that's what people want then go for it. It doesn't really matter to me. If I want to know I can just ask. :)

Erin said...

I love this, I especially love the shiny bowl.

If you want to list your copics it could be helpful. I try try just make do (due? what?) with what I have so I don't think it's needed, but I know lots of girls are just starting with buying them so it might be nice for people.

Taylor said...

Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me! I always get a song stuck in my head when I come to your blog! :) Your card is adorable, Shannan!

Mimi Hornberger said...

Very nice. Love the bowl. TFS! XO, Mimi

Deb Neerman said...

Tres kewl, Ms. Teubner!!

Haven't been by your blog in a bit (been a sickie, lol -- no, really sick, lol), so I've lots of catching up to do here.

Hope all is well with you & yours!

~Big hugs!

Sew Club said...

Love the glassy glaze on the bowl! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!! And I love that paper too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!