Ok, this being sick thing has totally thrown my whole week off. I went around today, like it was Friday, packed up stamps to be shipped, and just hung out. And totally forgot that it was Sketch for you to try Saturday!!!!!!!!! AACK! So sorry peeps! I'll be back ASAP with that post for ya.
In the meantime, Angie Z. tagged me so here's some random things:
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working as a Chiropractor's Assistant
2. Driving a Honda Accord...I loved that car!
3. Pregnant with the little girl I gave up for adoption (OMG she'll be 10 in July!)
4. Looking for Mr. Right - me too, Angie!! I was dating Mr. Wrong tho...
5. Trying to learn who I was
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Pack stamps to mail
2. Clean the Kitchen
3. Design Team Projects
4. Laundry UCK
5. Disinfect my house from FLU GERMS
Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Buy bigger house
3. Re-decorate new house
4. Build my dad a log cabin on a lake
5. Buy lots of stamps!
Five things I will never wear again: (OOH, never is a big word. I'll say LIKELY NEVER to wear again)
1. A Belly button ring
2. Doc Martin Boots
3. Bright Pink Frosted Lipstick
4. Maternity Clothes
5. UNITS (BWAHAHAAAAAA)
Five of my favorite toys:
1. My stamps
3. Digital Camera
5. Keurig Coffee Maker
My five banes of existence:
1. Cleaning. I could totally do without it.
2. The neighbors dogs chewing up trash and it blowing into my yard
3. Weeds. I hate pulling weeds.
4. Bills - aren't they on everybodies list? YES!
5. Dog Drool. We have lots.
Tagging 5 Fabulous Fellow Bloggers:
1. Lesa at Punkydoodle Papers
2. Elizabeth at EbethOnline
3. Dana at Kismet, Art, and Life
4. Libby at Libby's Little Addiction
5. Ellie at Scrapbook Mama