Sunday, January 13, 2008

What the World Needs Now is Love Sweet Love

So it's time for a little Valentine! Sort of. I got my Basic Grey Two Scoops paper the other day and wanted to play tonight! It's just beautiful. I can't wait to get the brads to match!

I inked up Garden Whimsy with my Cameo Coral & Old Olive markers, and then masked the tulip and stamped it twice more. Then I rubbed stickles lightly over the image to make it sparkle.

All the edges are sponged with Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip ink, and guess what!! I found out that Joy and Daisy at eP are carrying my beloved Jumbo Sponge Daubers! I've collected like 6 of these now...I love love love them! You can find them here.

In other news, I was tagged by Dawn, and since I have a second, you get to hear 7 random things about me!

1. I love to take naps. What mom doesn't?
2. Although I used to be a hair stylist, my husband and boys are always the shaggy haired ones. It's like the shoemaker's children with no shoes.
3. I like to sleep with really heavy blankets. Not heavy like hot, but literally heavy. It's when I'm most comfy.
4. I can type 60 wpm. Go me!
5. I wanted to be an English Teacher or a Broadway Star when I was a kid. My high school English teachers talked me out of that one.
6. I could never be a Broadway Star because I absolutely positively cannot dance.
7. I took piano lessons from the time I was 4 years old. My first teacher's name was Sally Scales. No joke!

I'm going to opt out of tagging anyone else...so just feel free to play along if you want!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful...love pink and brown together! great job!

Unknown said...

Shannan, this is simply gorgeous. And with that, I'm off to my LSS today to pick up some scoops. Enabler!!!

Dawn M said...

this card is beautiful! I love the colors.

Elizebeth said...

Such a PRETTY card! LOVE it!

Becky said...

Ohhh these colors are soooo awesome together! I love them! Good job with the tulip!

Deb Neerman said...

What a great lookin' card!

TFS!

Carolyn King said...

VERY pretty, Shannan!

Debbie Olson said...

Love it, Shannan! I enjoyed reading about the song titles too! I had recognized some, but not all. (Your repertoire is broader than mine. :-D)

Erin McKinney said...

Great card! I really love the two scoops BG paper!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!