So it's time for a little Valentine! Sort of. I got my Basic Grey Two Scoops paper the other day and wanted to play tonight! It's just beautiful. I can't wait to get the brads to match!
I inked up Garden Whimsy with my Cameo Coral & Old Olive markers, and then masked the tulip and stamped it twice more. Then I rubbed stickles lightly over the image to make it sparkle.
All the edges are sponged with Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip ink, and guess what!! I found out that Joy and Daisy at eP are carrying my beloved Jumbo Sponge Daubers! I've collected like 6 of these now...I love love love them! You can find them here.
In other news, I was tagged by Dawn, and since I have a second, you get to hear 7 random things about me!
1. I love to take naps. What mom doesn't?
2. Although I used to be a hair stylist, my husband and boys are always the shaggy haired ones. It's like the shoemaker's children with no shoes.
3. I like to sleep with really heavy blankets. Not heavy like hot, but literally heavy. It's when I'm most comfy.
4. I can type 60 wpm. Go me!
5. I wanted to be an English Teacher or a Broadway Star when I was a kid. My high school English teachers talked me out of that one.
6. I could never be a Broadway Star because I absolutely positively cannot dance.
7. I took piano lessons from the time I was 4 years old. My first teacher's name was Sally Scales. No joke!
I'm going to opt out of tagging anyone else...so just feel free to play along if you want!