Hooray!!! I finally made it into my stamp room once I put everyone down for a nap. I knew I wanted to use these Elzybell images that Natalie sent me...she's such a sweetheart! I love these stamps...they are too stinkin cute.
Anywho, here's my sample for Jen's Sketch for you to try. I love this sketch, and as soon as I post this, I'm going back to do another one!
I also have to tell you about an amazing technique I have discovered. See the stitching around the main image? Here are the instructions to make it yourself. Very important to follow all of my steps. You ready?
1. Color image as desired.
2. Eat some chocolate.
3. Go to your sewing machine, thread it with white thread, and prepare to sew.
4. Stitch around your image.
5. Make sure your thread breaks about 3/4 of the way around your image. **VERY IMPORTANT**
6. Eat chocolate and say a bad word or two.
7. Continue to pretend to sew on the panel to finish the stitch holes. Give your machine dirty looks while doing this step.
8. Using your seam ripper, remove remaining thread.
9. Eat more chocolate.
10. Use the small end of your Close to Cocoa Stampin Write marker to complete the faux stitching.
So there you have it! I want you all to go practice this weekend! :)
Stamps: Elzybells A Winter Song, A Muse greeting
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Papertrey White, Cosmo Cricket DP Be Good Collection, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Brads (Making Memories), Tafetta Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Chocolate Chip Marker, Prismacolors & OMS, Dazzling Diamonds, Marvy Puffy Velvet Paint pen, Seafoam White EP, Tombo Gray Marker