Sunday, October 28, 2007

What's the Story, Morning Glory?

This greeting is making that song get stuck in my head... it's probably a good thing you can't hear me croak it out right now. lol

Here's another card with the Inkadinkado clear stamps I got this weekend...this one is The Aviary Assortment and it's my favorite. Lindsey finally got them uploaded so you can buy 'em now!

So I really have been working on my watercoloring lately, trying to master it. Boy it's not as easy as it looks! I colored Mr. Owl (who looks totally thrilled btw) with my waterbrush and reinkers...I think I did pretty good. Maybe I can be like Anna when I grow up. ;)





Stamps: The Aviary Assortment (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Basic Grey DP, Really Rust, WC Paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Chocolate Chip Craft
Accessories: Niji waterbrush & Reinkers, Sewing Machine & Thread, Tonic Distressor, Misc Fibers, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Have you heard about Hugo and Kim? LOL Adorable card, Shannan!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, that we could all be like Anna! We need to plan a weekend when team iheart2stamp gets together and hones our skills. What do you think?

Love your cute owl, by the way!

denise said...

aww... cute owl card- can't wait to see more from that stamp set!

chelemom said...

Love this card!!!!Can I come on your weekend get together? : )

AJ said...

cute!! love the coloring, which is probably what you loved too!!!

Tandra said...

Oh too cute!!
I used to always say 'whats the word bird' to my son and daughter!! hee hee
Love the owl!!
Thanks for tagging me! I guess I betta go do sumthin' about it!! hee hee!!! Im a horrible 'tagee'!!!

Colleen said...

Hey girl...what a cutie patootie card! I love that owl...GREAT job on the coloring!

Great info on the tag post too...(I think there is a video of all of us like that around somewhere...)

Daniela said...

This is so cute. I love your blog. Just found it from SCS gallery where I was admiring one of your cards. Awesome work!!!

Christi said...

How cute! I love the "thrilled" look on the owl's face. :) I think your watercoloring is fantastic!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Oooh, cute card Shannan! Love that greeting and those fibers go great with the owl!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

What a strange looking bird - he has the same look my cat usually has when I attempt to pet her. LOL! Absolutely love your design and watercoloring. I'd settle just for being able to color like you! :)

Michelle said...

What a great card! Perfect for a man!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!