Are yall having a good weekend? Boy mine has been interesting. First of all I am starting to not feel so hot. I have a sore throat and a cough...boo. Second, I went across town today to meet up with a friend and my car died. Yep, wouldn't start. So I had to buy a new battery, thank goodness that's all that was wrong. I definitely needed some stamping therapy!!
Luckily I met my friend Christy at Imprints and found these amazing new Inkadinkado clear stamp sets. Jacksonbelle will be carrying them in her store and you will definitely want to check them out. I am in loveeeeeee!! I thought they'd be perfect for Julee's Mojo Monday (aka Shannan's Mojo Sunday) challenge. These chickies are just too much!!
I think you can figure out how I made this, so I'll get on with my tagging bit. I've been tagged now by Lindsey and Julee (and who knows who else), and I have to tell you 7 MORE random things about me. So let's give this a go:
1. I do things better under pressure. When given a project, I usually complete it right before it's due. I mean *right* before. lol
2. I listen to the Hairspray soundtrack every day. It makes me smile. And yes, I sing at the top of my lungs.
3. I have the straightest and shortest eyelashes known to man. I hate to curl them and I usually don't wear mascara.
4. My husband went out to grill the other day and a GIANT RAT was in the grill. We ordered out.
5. There is a video of me tapdancing on a giant cardboard box in a nightgown, patent leather shoes, and a black curly short wig at age 5. I will never EVER live that down.
6. On the same video I decided to get my whistle and pretend to direct traffic. HOW FRIGGIN EMBARRASING. They still make fun of me for that.
7. I know every word to the Sound of Music. When I was little I wanted to marry Kurt.
Ok let's see...there's rules. Here they are:
ONE - Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
TWO - Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
THREE - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
I will tag Charmaine, Christi, Susan, Carole, Joan, Tandra & Becky. Have fun visiting them!
Stamps: Stamp it, Girlfriend (Inkadinkado), A Muse greeting
Paper: Papertrey White, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turqouise, Groovy Guava
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Prismacolors & OMS, Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Sakura Glaze Pens (White & Black), Blender Pen, White Brads, Bling, Corner Rounder, Gray Tombo Marker