Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yes, Another Paint Can!

Finally done with the paint cans...I had to do 2 this weekend. This one is for the daughter of a lady I work with, and she's having a girl in about 4-6 weeks. Yeah, I know this one looks remarkably like the one from the other day, but when it works, it works! I used my Tres Jolie paper from Eclectic Paperie on this one...it's just sooo yummy. Stitched around the edges and used my cuttlebug for her name. I painted the chipboard letters with Deco Color Pigment Ink, and then embossed them with Irridescent Ice embossing powder. Ribbon is from May Arts and grosgrain from Michaels.



Inside the tin were these stamped onesies...how cute are they?!





Stamps: Sweet on You, Big Blooms, Think Big, Wild About You, Headline Alpha, So Very, Mike's $1 Stamps, Small Sayings, Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps
Ink: Real Red Craft, Chocolate Chip Craft, Colorbox Pigment Ink, Deco Color Pigment Ink

8 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Really cute! The letters on the scallops are so girly and cute.

Alhambra Club said...

Great can, and you are right when it works it works, love the stamped onesies

Christi Flores said...

Aww..these turned out SO CUTE!! I know that Laurie is going to love them...I know I would! :) Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. I am proud of that card, too and I LOVE those stamps.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh those onesies are ADORABLE! Love, love, love this cool gift.

Sew Club said...

Love the shirts! So adorable!

jodene said...

Greta job. I love the onsies!! Very creative.

Unknown said...

too flippin' cute~love it!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh my, how adorable!!! What a super fantastic idea of a shower gift - I'm totally going to have to borrow this idea...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!