Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Have you heard??

I'm so excited! In case you don't read Poetic Artistry (GASP! Shame on you!), I wanted to tell you that our very own Julee Tilman (aka "shadowcatcher) is the brains & talent behind Verve Visual. How fun is that? Yeah I know, some of you may have guessed, but it's now hot off the presses!!

And you don't have to wait much longer to see all the goodies (including her very own rubber stamp designs!!)...the store will launch August 1st (only 6 more sleeps)!!!! And what company I'm in with the Design Team...wowee!!!

So if you haven't already, click HERE now to go to Verve Visual and sign up for the mailing list so you won't miss out on any of the launch festivities!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then! Can't wait!!!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

sooooooooooooooooo excited for you! Congrats on the DT - can't wait to see what's coming up!

Dina

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog through the Design Team link on Verve Visual. I've been anxiously following Amy Westerman's blog hints about V.V., and I can't wait to see all the things that Julee comes up with! I'm glad I found your blog, and I'm adding you to my blog favs!

Sharon Harnist said...

Congratulations, Shannan -- can't wait to see what you've been stamping and hear all about the new company/stamps!

jodene said...

Thanks for letting us know. Congrats to the DT.

Colleen Schaan said...

Wooo Hoooo Julee (and Shannan) on the announcement. (sure...I guess Wednesday was NOT the day to miss my blog reading...

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I can't wait! Yay!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!