Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm a Donkey Chasing Diva

Boy have I had a week! Whew! But I am alive, in case you wondered. I haven't stamped since last Saturday night...how sad! We have been celebrating DH's birthday, Mother's Day, Caleb's field day at school, and in my spare time I've been working and chasing donkeys. More on that later. Here's a pic on my boys, the one in the middle couldn't resist having his pic taken too. No idea who he is. LOL. Caleb is on the far left, Cole is on the far right. This was near the end of the afternoon so they were pooped! (and so am I!!)

I finally stamped...woo hoo! I went to Recollections last night and hung out with my sis and Naomi, who I met at the SCS Arlington Shoebox Swap. We had fun! I kept reading about these 3x3 cards that were so easy and quick, so I decided to try one. Not quick, but it is TINY and very cute. I heart my new Amuse stamps!!
Stamps: Best of Cluck, Amuse Skinny Oval & Favorite Peeps
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, WC Paper
Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Tim Holtz Distressor, Twine, Pop Dots, Sponge, Aquapainter & Reinkers

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable... and so are your boys. That just cracks me up about the boy in the middle. My brother used to be like that. If there was a camera, he HAD to be in the picture! LOL Glad you finally got to stamp... can't wait to see all your A Muse creations.

AJ said...

Cute card, and more adorable kids!!!
Hope you get more time to stamp soon!! Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!