Monday, February 20, 2012

Mojo Monday Surprise!

Happy Monday, y'all! Some of you might know Julee Tilman, the owner of Verve Stamps. I was lucky enough to be paired with her back in 2007 for a round of secret sisters, and we have been good friends ever since! Julee and her husband, Mark, are expecting TWIN BOYS in a few weeks, so the Verve divas, mojo makers, and some super supportive friends of Julee's' have come together for a hop to honor her and the arrival of the new babies.  I hope you enjoy the hop Julee, we have each offered up advice and words of wisdom for you.

My card will be coming along shortly, but I wanted to go ahead and post. The advice I took most seriously (and still do, even though my "baby" is 9) is to sleep when the baby sleeps. Now, maybe you and Mark will have to each pick a baby to do this, because I've heard that twins sometimes like to keep you on your toes with their schedule...but sleep is a very important part of sanity, my friend! Also...cuddle them as much as you can those first few weeks...those are so precious. I'm so excited to finally see the new Verve babies, as I'm sure you are, too! Y'all are going to be amazing parents.

Here is the entire blog hop list, be sure to visit each gal and read there well wishes and advice!  The next gal on the list is my friend Lori, who I'm sure has something fabulous for you!

Julee Tillman
Teresa Kline
Laurie Schmidlin 
Jen Tapler
Andrea Ewen
Debbie Carriere
Charmaine Ikach
Sankari Wegman
Shannan Teubner
Lori Craig
Maureen Plut
Toni Storie
Wanda Cullen
Amber Hight
Marisa Ritzen
Janelle Stollfus
Tosh Leyendekker
Jackie Pedro
Betty Wright
Jen del Muro
Lynda Benden
Stephanie Kraft
Mary Fish
Sarah Bigelow
Alma de la Rosa
Carole Burrage
Susan Lilies
Amy Sheffer
Taylor Van Bruggen
Clarire Brennan 

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

definetly sleep when you can, it comes far and few between!

Teresa Kline said...

thanks sweet Shannan for making the hop extra special!

hugs *~*

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!