Friday, January 13, 2012

You can kiss me in the moonlight, on the rooftop under the sky...you can kiss me with the windows open while the rain comes pouring inside...


Hiya, sistahs! Yes, another post from me today...it's Bellariffic Friday! I have so missed my Friday challenges...and this year we are going to have lots more SKETCHES! So here's our sketch for this week:



And here's my card, using Kissy from Stamping Bella:
Isn't she ADORABLE?!! She makes me so happy. I colored her with Copics, which also make me happy. Then figured her outfit needed some glitter. Here's a closeup:
The ribbon was colored with a Copic marker to match...I love it in pink, don't you? 
 
Well, that's about it from me today...next week's challenge is:
To ink up your favorite image!
This one sounds easy, but picking my favorite Bella image sounds like trying to pick which one of my children is my favorite...impossible! But if you know what yours is, all you have to do is create a project with your favourite Bella image - send your card to Emily (emily@stampingbella.com) by Thursday night, and you'll be entered to win some Bella Bucks $$$, and your card will be published on the Bloggabella!  Also, if you upload to your gallery on Splitcoast as well (it's free!) using our keyword (you can find that in our forum HERE) you have two chances to win some BUCKEROONIS! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Dana White said...

cute, cute, cute!! Hope you're feeling better!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!