Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm leaving on the next plane out...'cause I've gotta see my baby...

Happy Wednesday, blog land! I'm swamped in Christmas projects, but I wanted to stop by really quickly with a fun little project I made for Stamping Bella. I've had the Artsy House stamp by Christy Croll for quite a while, but it called to me last night to make a different type of project. I'm pretty proud of myself...lookie:


Isn't that fun?! I stamped the house image four times...once on each color of felt and once on my muslin scrap. Then I pieced the house together and stitched the edges down with embroidery thread. I added the sun, the heart, and the word "love" at the end, and for a little something extra, I stitched on some trim from Webster's Pages for some "landscaping." Here's a closeup:


I only wish the stamped image showed up a little more...maybe I'll try a different ink next time (I used black Stazon...any suggestions?) Thanks so much for stopping by...have a fabulous day, and I'll see you back here soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!