Friday, June 10, 2011

Pretty, pretty please...if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing, you're are perfect to me...

Happy Thursday, y'all! How is your week going? We are in full summer mode around here...still trying to find a routine that works for us, but things are awesome.

I have a quick little card for you today, I almost felt like I was cheating because it is so simple. I love this Khaki ruche textured paper from World Win Papers, and didn't really want to cover it, so here's what I came up with.


Fun, huh? I pulled out my Let it Shine set from Verve (which is on sale this month!!) and was inspired by these medallions. I stamped the image across a strip of cream cardstock in So Saffron, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, and River Rock ink.


Then I added the sentiment in Early Espresso...LOVE this color. I matted the strip with some Early Espresso cardstock as well before I adhered it to the card base.

See...now you know why I feel like I cheated! *grin* Oh, well...I love how this turned out, and it would be so easy to mass-produce for thank you cards or anything you use lots of. Don't forget to check out the SALE page on the Verve site for some great deals, also!


Well, that's all I have for today. Thanks for visiting me...I hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Michelle Single said...

Where do you buy that paper? You're right - it's gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!