Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm going down...follow if you wanna, don't just hang around like you'll show me where to go...

Happy Thursday, y'all! Yes...don't faint...I'm back again! When I saw this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge from Susan to use a stamp with the word Love or Heart(s) in it, I knew I had to play. How much easier can you get?

As I was looking through my sets from The Cats Pajamas, I set a few out to work with, but this sentiment from the Loving Mew set kept calling out to me...so I made this quick little card.


I'll do the instructions for ya, but it's pretty straightforward...here goes!

1. Cut kraft panel to 3.25 x 4.5" and stamp sentiment in an offset brick pattern in light brown ink
2. Stamp sentiment in red ink close to the center of the panel
3. Sponge edges with brown ink and mat with dark brown cardstock
4. Stamp muffin in black ink on white cardstock and color with markers
5. Cut out image and mats with circle punches and adhere together
6. Add glitter to image and adhere to kraft panel with foam dimensionals
7. Adhere kraft panel to white card base with foam dimensionals

Here's an up close and personal view:


Clean, simple and easy...I love it! Hope you do, too. I have LOTS to do today since I am leaving Friday morning to go to CHA! I will do my best to at least blog some photos while I'm there...fingers crossed!

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Sherman Unkefer said...

That's a very nice card, sweet and simple!

Custom Patches said...

I love your card! The patterns, the colors, the sketch - everything! :)

wendyp said...

Cute!!!! love that cupcake!

Joan B said...

aa (absolutely adorable)

Joan B said...

adorable!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!