Anyway, now it's back to the real world, and it's that time of year...I have two kiddos with strep throat. Ick! Luckily they feel ok (only one actually has a sore throat), but it's still no fun. In between dr visits yesterday I took a minute to make a card for this week's Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday.
This is Karen's fabulous sketch for this week:
And here's my card, using Grunge & Tough Guy:
1. Cut and emboss green layer. Sponge edges, distress, and mat with gray cardstock.
2. Cut Kraft panel, stamp with woodgrain image. Sponge edges and distress, and adhere to green panel.
3. Distress edges of black panel and adhere to green base.
4. Stamp sentiment and grungy spots on white cardstock. Punch out with 1 3/4" punch.
5. Run black inkpad around edge of circle. Mat with grey cardstock cut with die.
6. Adhere circle panel to card base with foam dimensionals.
7. Add brads to bottom right corner.
Here's a close-up:
That's about it for today, folks...I'm up late and I'm tired! I'll catch ya later *wink*
Don't forget to stop by the SSD Blog to see all the fabulous stuff we've created for you today. Have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Grunge, Tough Guy (Skipping Stones Design)
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Basic Gray, PTI White, Kraft
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: EK Success Punch, PTI Die, Diamond Plate embossing Folder, Jumbo Sponge Dauber, Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Foam Dimensionals