Anyway, I am FINALLY back with a Whipper Snapper card for you. Have you checked out Anna's new cling sets yet? They're too cute! This card uses the set called Butterfly Kisses.
1. Cut kraft base layer and mat with black cardstock.
2. Cut yellow patterned paper, mat with black cardstock, & adhere to kraft panel.
3. Adhere striped patterned strip across card base.
4. Place jewel embellishment piece in top left corner.
5. Wrap ribbon around card base, adhere ends to back.
6. Stamp & color flower image and embellish with glitter. Mat with black cardstock.
7. Adhere to card front with foam dimensionals.
8. Tie bow next to main image, threading under attached ribbon strip.
A close-up view of the image:
I colored this fun flower image with Copic markers, using the Quad-Zero's and the darkest shade, picking up ink from a palette & using feather strokes to blend them together. I accented some areas of the flowers with Glossy Accents & Glamour Dust, then covered the vase with Glossy Accents.
Hope you like my card, and I hope you have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Whipper Snapper Designs)
Paper: Kraft, Black, White (Papertrey Ink), DeLovely 6x6 Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Prima Say it in Crystals, Ribbon (unknown), Foam Dimensionals (SU), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Glamour Dust Glitter (DecoArt)