Hey, y'all, Happy Wednesday! As promised, I'm back with a little Whimsie Doodle card...this one uses the Science Guy image from this month's release. My boys think he's awesome!
1. Print image onto white cardstock & color with Copic markers.
2. Trim image and mat with black cardstock.
3. Add Diamond Glaze to beakers and glasses. Set image aside to dry.
4. Cut Kraft card front to 4x5.25" and distress edges.
5. Mat with black cardstock.
6. Adhere Bo Bunny Double Dot paper (green & yellow) to Kraft panel.
7. Wrap twine around card base, tape loose ends on the back.
8. Adhere main image panel with foam dimensionals.
9. Adhere card front to A2 card base (4.25 x 5.5")
It's off to the races, now, folks! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll be back soon!
OH!!! Don't forget to check out the Color Throwdown #100 Celebration today...there are some amazingly fabulous prizes up for grabs!