Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YAY! Another Copic Class!!

Happy Wednesday, y'all! How's your week going? Mine is good! I'm taking a quick trip up to Joplin, MO to deliver a pooch (more details on that tomorrow) to a sweet boy, then back home tomorrow. I do have some cards to show you, though!

These are the samples for my upcoming Copic Class at The Crafty Scrapper.
Class will be Thursday - Feb 18, 2010 @ 6:30 pm, and the cost is $35.00.

If you have taken my Copic Class before, you might still want to join us for this one, because I will be showing you some new things!! *wink* Plus, we will be using these adorable images from Whipper Snapper, illustrated by my favorite chickin' lovin' girl - Anna Wight. Check them out:




I kept the feel of the cards simple and a little distressed (like me!), and used Double Dot paper from Bo Bunny. We will be using Flower Soft and Nestabilities as well, so lots of fun stuff in this class!

So, call the store to sign up (Phone: 972-923-3151), and hopefully I will see you there! I can't wait!

9 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great cards, Shannan! I LOVE how you've blended the green into the sand on top of the little island! The class will be fabulous, I'm sure! (I'm going to Indiana next month to teach a class, and am SO excited about it! Wish I could use WSD images for it, too!)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Ooooh LALA!! What a GREAT class THAT will be!!! =)

Deb Neerman said...

Too cute! Sounds like this is gonna be a fun class ... how could it not be with you teachin'!?!?

Heather P. said...

These are fabulous... And your coloring? Amazing!!!

Mary J said...

Oh Sharon, what a lot of fun your cards are! Really great!

Rosie said...

Til this day, I have not bought any copics...You make me want to buy some! These look awesome!

Donna Baker said...

your cards are so FUN! I wish I could come to your class--hope you're feeling better. I am!!

Becky said...

Your coloring is amazing!!!!

Becky said...

Your coloring is simply amazing! VERY NICE!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!