Friday, January 15, 2010

My heart was blind, and that I knew when...my heart was blinded by you...

Hi Y'all! What's up? Sorry I haven't posted as much as I wanted to this week...time got away from me! I'm hoping to spend some crafty time this weekend...fingers crossed!

So I thought I'd share the card I made for the Verve Blog on Wednesday, previewing the new Accent Notes set. What a fun set! I wanted to build a pattern, so away I went...


Fun, huh? I actually used 3 different stamps to create this pattern, four if you count the sentiment. I wanted to pattern to be the focal point, so I made the card Clean and Simple.

Hope ya like it...I gotta run, but don't forget to check out the last sneak preview on the Verve Blog, and come hang out with us at the Release Party tonight!

4 comments:

Sealed, With Love said...

Another beautiful card! I adore your work. You inspire me. Thanks for sharing your art (& lyrics!). :)
Have a great day!

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous card as always Shannan! That sentiment is beeeeeeeautiful!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super charming Shannan! Love the sweet little hearts in the center of the designs!!

Rosie said...

It looks great with the combined stamps..great idea!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!