Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I run the water very very very hot...and then I fill the sink to the top with bubbles of soap...

Hey, peeps! Didja think I forgot about Mercy's Sketch today? I didn't! It has been a bizzy day, but I finally got my card completed and photographed for your viewing pleasure. *wink* Here is this week's sketch:


And here's my card:


Isn't that fun? I used my new You are Unique stamp from Stamping Bella, some of my prized Nook and Pantry paper from Basic Grey, and my EK Success Scalloped Scallop Edger Punch. The image is colored with Copics, and the sentiment can be found here.

Well, I have to jet...more stuff to do and cards to make! Make sure you check out Mercy's blog, as well as the rest of the girls:

See ya later...have a fabulous night!

13 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

HOLY MOLY Shannan! No wonder you're late! ;) This is OUTSTANDING with all the stitching and I really love how it coordinates so well with the dp!

Marianne C said...

What a gorgeous card. Love that image from Stampin Bella. Beautiful colour combination (as always!) and all the finishing touches. Lovely!

Katie Cotton said...

such a cute card! I love it!

Taylor said...

really adorable - love that dp!

Pam Varnell said...

OMG girl, look at those gorgeous girls on this card. This is just adorable.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers, this is awesome!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG girl this is wonderful!!!!! Wow!!!

Amber Alvarez said...

"And then I set all the bottle caps I own afloat! And it's the greatest voyage in the history of plastic!!!"

How did you know this is always fighting to be my favorite song? It's the only thing that makes doing the dishes bareable.

I love these girls! The four of them look like they're ready to take on the world. They're so confident.

Also, you are a pill! Oh. And I adore you.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO freakin cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE the collage of girlies here and as I'm about to do the dishes (booooooo) I appreciate the jingle as well ;)

Cindy Redding said...

That stamp was already on my wishlist - now I MUST have it!! Beautiful card as always. I love your work :-)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Well worth the wait!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my cuteness!!! love what you did here and those papers are perfect, the stitching detail is the best!

Anonymous said...

I have only been Stamping for awhile ( less then a year ) but... I LOVE it!!!! I found your site by accident, but was really happy I did. YOU HAVE A GIFT!!!!!! God has trully BLESSED you!!! And your Copic Marker skills....WOW!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your masterpieces w/ use "average" people. KEEP them coming...I can't wait to see what you create next.

P.S. You have a beautiful Family!

Kim... Lou, KY

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!