Friday, July 24, 2009

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake uh shake it...

Happy Friday again, peeps!! What's up? I had a fun day at work, just finished cleaning, and now I have my Bellariffic Friday card to show you! Karenabella gave us this fabulous sketch, and I thought it would be perfect for Addy 'tude Loves her Tinis...isn't she awesome?

I stamped her in Memento Black onto Bella's Bestest Paper and colored her with Copic markers. The sentiment comes with her, and it was stamped on the same paper and cut out with Nestabilities. I swiped the word "Floor" with a Copic marker to give it a little oomph. The top panel of paper is Bo Bunny Coral Dot paper (yum!), and I embossed the bottom Olive panel with the Paisley embossing Folder. The strip across the middle was punched with the Dotted Scallop EK Success border punch...aren't the tiny scallops so cute? And to finish it off, I added three String of Pearl baubles in the bottom right corner. Do you loveyyy her or what?

I also created this card for Jamie's Bella Sketch Challenge and Becca's Dare to Get Dirty Challenge to use die cuts.
For this card, I used one of my new favorites, You're my number oneabella. Is she not fabulous? She was stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copics, again on Bella's paper. I used the same border punch, and embossed the Chocolate oval with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. As a finishing touch, I added Polka Dot Chocolate ribbon tied in a cute little bow.

WHEW! As you can see, I've been a busy girl! I have a huge mess in my stamp room so that proves I've gotten stuff done! *wink* I think I'm gonna go take a nap.

Thanks for coming by today! Don't forget to check out the eye candy from the other babes and the sistahood in this post, and Emily's fun blog candy in this post. Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have to say...that first card is crackin' me up!!! been there, done that! LOL!

i am just in awe of your coloring...the shading, and color combos...amazing!

Dawn B. said...

I love the layout on this card. Your coloring is fantastic. I love the shading on the Martini card. Super job on these. You have a great blog. I love your creativity.

Anonymous said...

These are totally ROCKIN' sister!! OMG, they are just beautiful and I love the colors on that #1 card!! I soooo love brown and any color!. ok, I admit it's been a while since I had time to blog hop and your new layout is so COOL!!! I just ain't that talented. If I can NOT figure out how to add circles to my sketch ideas in Photoshop Elements..I'll be callin' on ya! :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOL! My daughter loves that song...and now I will be singing it all day!LOL! Love both of your cards Shannan! fabulous coloring and colors!!Love your stitching on the Bella card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!