Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I made up my mind when I was a young girl...I've been given this one world...I won't worry it away, no...

Hey, y'all! Happy Wednesday! What are you guys up to today? I'm just finishing up this post, and then I have to go to Central Market to get some snacks for a meeting tomorrow. Fun job, huh?

I had a chance last night to stamp a bit, and so I created a card for this week's Weekend Sketch Challenge, hosted by Laurie.

I didn't have too much time, so I kept it pretty simple and used papers from my Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 pad. All of the papers except the white and black are from that collection. I stamped Addy 'Tude Loves to Sparkle in Memento Tuxedo Black on Bella's Bestest paper and colored her with Copic Markers. I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut and emboss her and layers and then added some dots on the scallops with a black pen. I also used my new fave...the EK Success Dotted Scallop edger punch. I tied some black ribbon around the card base, and popped up the main image on dimensionals. Once that was all done, I added Diamond Glaze to Addy's earrings, glasses, and shoes, and some Diamond Stickles to her scarf, purse, ring, bracelets, and on the rims of the glasses. Isn't she FAAAHHHHBBBULOUS, DAHHHLINK?

Well, sistahs, I gotta go shop! *wink* I hope you have a FAAAHHHHBULOUS day!!

5 comments:

April said...

Cute card!!! Love that Addy tude!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Shannan, your coloring just rocks! This is so sweet! And thanks for the great tip... I have struggled to use the Lemonade paper because it's just not your typical shades of pink, yellow and green. I can't find cardstock to match, but geez why didn't I think to just use black and white? Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, I just LOVE her!! Fantastic coloring, girl!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! I have to confess that out of that 6x6 pad the floral you used was my least favorite pattern and you made it look awesome! Love the card and all the sparkle!!!

Karen Motz said...

this is Phenomenalish Sistah!!! Love your colouring...love the colours...love the layout!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!