Friday, July 10, 2009

Got no flowers for your gun, no hippychick...

Hey, y'all! I just wanted to post the cards we made in my Copic class on Thursday and Saturday at The Crafty Scrapper. We had a blast! I like to keep the cards very simple for the beginning class so we can spend more time coloring. *grin* We used stamps from Stamping Bella, Bo Bunny Double Dot papers, and an EK Success punch.

Here's the first card, using Superbella:



Here's the second card using Lattebella:



And the last card, using Beatrice Bellbottoms:


Thanks to all my students...I had a blast with you!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lattebella is my fave stamp! All of your creations are awesome!

AJ said...

cute stuff Shan! and you know me- I love the cleaner simpler cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!