Monday, March 16, 2009

Right now I'm on this lakeshore...and I'm sittin' in the sun...

Happy Monday, yall! I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. Today is the start of our Spring Break...and boy do I need some patience already! *grin*

I do have some fun news to share, though! A while back, Anna Wight asked me to be one of the Featured Designers for Whipper Snapper Designs. How fun is that? Every month, Anna releases two new sets that are available in deeply etched cling mounted sets or bare rubber sets. And they are stinkin' adorable! This month is no exception...when I saw these Little Critters and Sending Happy Thoughts, I fell in love.

I have two cards to show you today using the new releases. This first card uses the branch from Little Critters and the bird house from Sending Happy Thoughts. Charmaine inspired me to do this with her card HERE.

The house and branch images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added some Stickles to the flowers and Diamond Glaze to the leaves for a little something extra. I love the fonts Anna chose this go round...they make me happy!

Next is a card using my favorite image from Sending Happy Thoughts. Who wouldn't love a worm with a cowboy hat??
I used Taylor's Cupcake Challenge for this week as a jumping off point for my card. I stamped the worm (methinks he needs a name, Anna!) in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him with Copics. Some stitching, ribbon, and the cute little sentiment was all I needed to finish it off. He just makes me giggle.

Cool news (copied from Anna's Blog): Whipper Snapper is offering a special on Anna's cling sets until March 20th! Pick up any of her cling mounted sets for $14.99 each (regularly $19.99).

Gotta love a sale!

To see more fabulous eye candy, check out the other Featured Designers (WOWZERS! Am I in amazing company, or WHAT?)


Bev Rousch -- SCS Gallery -- Blog

Danielle Kennedy -- SCS Gallery -- Blog

Lori Craig -- SCS Gallery -- Blog

Natasha Trupp -- SCS Gallery -- Blog

ME!! Shannan Teubner --SCS Gallery -- Blog

Anna Wight -- SCS Gallery -- Blog


Thanks for stopping by today...have an awesome day!

10 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both cards are just utterly charming Shannan!! Congrats on being a Featured Designer for Anna!!

dpkennedy said...

These are both so cute! Love your designs, especially the one on your second card...looks like the setting sun over the waves...awesome job!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE is your worm card!! And putting the bird house ON the branch is BRILLIANT!! You're so clever! =)

Libby Hickson said...

Oh my gosh that little worm is just adorable!! Wonderful cards. :-)

Carol (HB) said...

Shannan, Shannan, Shannan... do you have any idea how good you are at making things over-the-top CUTE! LOVE the worm with that layout! And the birdhouse? OMGOSH! CUTE!!!

Christi Flores said...

Look at all that cuteness!! I love it all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannan, your Whipper Snapper cards are so dang CUTE!!! I love them and that worm is just the cutest!!

Debbie Olson said...

These are both fabulous, Shannan! I especially love the details on the top one. It's hard to go wrong with stitching and buttons! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Big congrats, Shannan! How fun!! These are both ADORABLE!!! I LOVE them!

Unknown said...

shannan...i love all of these! your coloring is just phenomenal!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!