Thursday, October 9, 2008

And now I can have my chocolate shake, my cheeseburger, and also whoops and also fries....

Anyone else remember that commercial when the kid is playing at his piano recital and thinking about McDonalds? It has been stuck in my head for DAYS!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted, I have been swamped with a custom invitation order with no time to stamp anything else. Sooo....I thought I'd show you some kitty pictures.

I was reminded the other day that I still hadn't told you what we decided to name the kitty. The boys came up with it and were so proud. So without further adieu, I present to you...DAISY!

Isn't she the sweetest? I took these pics the other day when we were out in the back yard playing. She loves to hop and chase the boys.

And here's a picture of her with her favorite toy...my pajama pants. Seriously, she thinks they're the best thing EVAH! She really keeps us entertained.

So my mass production is finished, hopefully I'll have something to show you tomorrow. Hope you have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

She is so cute, Shannan! Love her name!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!! LOVE her name!!!

Amy said...

Aww, what a sweet kitty! Glad you are all staying well!

And thanks for getting that old commercial stuck in my head! :-p

Kathleen said...

GIRL----I just saw that you won that set from Beate---you lucky dog!!! Congrats to you~

Donna Baker said...

oh my she is a cutie pie! I was just talking about mcdonald's with my 2 1/2 yr old niece - she had it for lunch - she had chicken nuggets !! (emphatically shouted in the phone) thanks for sharing your new entertainment

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love her name, and she sounds like she is perky like her name!

Sharon in NE said...

Cute!! The name just fits her.
...now, about your jamie bottoms...are you going without? I'm a little concerned, because it's going to start to get cold with winter right around the corner...
;)

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOO cute!!! Awwww....I love kitties.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

OMG! I totally need a kitten, now! She's adorable. How sweet are her little paws???? Hi Daisy!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!